1. Trail Mix Bark: Make this easy dessert even easier by using a pre-made bag of trail mix for your topping. Drizzle with white chocolate and chill for 60 minutes before serving.
2. Cheesecake Parfaits: From the sweet graham cracker crumbs to the tangy blackberrytopping, this parfait is a great time-saving dessert that is as pleasing to the taste buds as it is to the eye. (via Dessert for Two)
3. Chocolate Cookie Pops: These cookie pops are made with Oreos and cream cheese and then covered in melted chocolate and your choice of toppings. Try toasted coconut or more crushed cookie bits to mix it up.
4. Peach Caramel Blondie Cheesecake: The star of this dessert is the sliced peaches that are simmered in cinnamon and brown sugar before being poured on top of a sweet caramel cheesecake.
5. Cherry and Pistachio Ice Cream: Tart cherries are soaked in bourbon for an hour while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. Serve as-is or with a chocolate sauce topping.
6. Nutella Berry Crostini: Both an appetizer and a dessert, these Nutella-topped crostinideliver sweet and savory flavors. Sprinkle with sea salt and top with fresh mint and dig in.
7. Raspberry and White Chocolate Tart: Prepare this tart in a springform pan, in a pre-made pie shell or as mini tartlets. Either way, the lighter-than-air mascarpone filling and fresh berry topping will have you coming back for seconds.
8. Chocolate Pecan Squares: Raw, paleo and totally delicious, these bars are the ideal combination of salty + sweet without being a huge calorie bomb. This is one dessert you can feel good about.
9. Ice Cream Cupcakes: These make-ahead treats are a genius party hack that’ll ensure no one has to be the dreaded ice cream scooper all night long.
10. Chocolate Almond Milk Panna Cotta: This creamy, smooth dessert is halfway between pudding and custard. Eat straight from the ramekin or get fancy and invert on a plate and dust with chocolate shavings.
11. Turtle Cookies: These cookies are so good and so chewy, no one will ever believe they never touched the oven. Make a small indent in each cookie before spreading the caramelsauce to make sure it doesn’t slide right off.
12. Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake: A hazelnut mousse dresses up this seemingly simple no-bake chocolate cheesecake and makes it both rich and decadent. Just be sure to let it chill for one hour before slicing.